HAPPY NEW YEAR, GUYS!!!!! TO ALL OF YOU <33
WHY ARENT THERE ADULT-SIZED PLAYGROUNDS
LIKE EVERYTHING IS THE SAME AS A KIDS PLAYGROUND
WHY DO WE NOT HAVE THOSE
theme parks. just. theme parks.
but u have to pay for theme parks
that’s the adult part
son of a bitch
ladies and gentlemen, behold
the St. Louis City Museum:
Playground for adults and children.
They even serve alcohol.
I know where we’re going guys
Anonymous said: Easy for you to be all positive and shit you don't have to work like some of is do .
It’s easy for me to ‘be all positive and shit’ because I’ve created a life where I can choose when I work and what I do.
You can be ‘all positive and shit’ too if you wanted to, or you can continue to feel just as you do right now. The choice is solely yours to make.
Thank you for showing me what I don’t want to feel like again. I used to be ‘all angry and shit’ like you, but then I learned that it was my choice to live like that…..so I stopped.
I need to care less of an awful lot about what Richard Dawkins thinks
~ TO WHOEVER SENT ME THAT ANONYMOUS MESSAGE ~
(about what you read on PC’s blog)Read more
- If I say “no” to someone and they get angry, this does not mean I should have said “yes.”
- Saying “no” does not make me selfish.
- Although I want to please the people I care about, I do not have to please them all the time.
- It is okay to want or need something from someone else.
- My wants and needs are just as important as those of anyone else.
- I have the right to assert myself, even if I may inconvenience others.